Why Our Ice Balls Crystal-clear?
The average ice cube trays freeze from every directions, so the air is trapped in the ices and creates a big white air-bubble ice ball with less dense. But our ice cube maker features insulated foam outside, to allow freezing from the top to bottom and pushing out all air-bubbles at the bottom of water box, so as to give you crystal-clear and slow-melting ice balls.
Slower Melting, Longer Chilling
Compared to square ice cube, the sphere ice ball reduces the risk of breaking up, and it has a smaller surface that allows slow melting to maintain the flavor of your drinks. Our giant ice spheres with 2.36 inch size is more long-lasting and cool your drinks longer.
How to Use
1. Pour the water into the water box.
2. Put the upper and bottom ice ball trays together, then put them into the box.
3. Dry the outside of the water box, and place it into the form container.
4. Place the container into the freezer, and keep for 6-8 hours.
5. Take it out and leave it for minutes, then take out the ice ball maker.
6. Open the ice tray, and remove the ice balls with the clamp.
7. Enjoy your drinks with the large clear ice ball in it.
1. Please do not clean the ice cube trays with metal brush, just rinse it in running water.
2. Please dry it for storage after using.
3. If you have any question, please contact us directly.
|Material||silicone+ ABS + PEP|
|Dimension||8.5” x 4.6” x 7.4”|
|Package Includes||1 x ice cube tray|
|1 x clamp|