4 Stages Blade Sharpening Tool’s Instructions
- The first notch——Tungsten steel notch，for scissors
- Open the scissors,hold it on the nail hole.Be careful to not touch the blade in case of getting hurt.Then put the end of the scissor into the notch,pull it slightly back and forth for 3 times.It is normal if there is any steel scrap.
- The second notch——Tungsten steel for rough knife.
- Fits to repair those severely damaged knife.Put the blade down,aims it into the notch of sharpener and pull it in the same direaction.Don’t pull it back and forth,just repeat the pulling for 3-5 times.It’ll be recommended to use like this for once a month or as it needed.
- The third notch—— Diamond matte notch for detailed knife.
- Make sure that remove all burr of the blade and slightly pull it from the notch’s bottom to the top for 5 times.
- The forth notch——ceramic notch
- To clear the impurity and burr out of the blade to make it shiny and sharp.Put the blade into the notch and pull it slightly for 3-5 times.You can use it once a week as daily routine to keep your knife sharp.
Features and Benefits
– The slip-resistant mat at its bottom offers a stable base.
– Kitchen accessories help to repair, restore and polish blades quickly
-Compact but mighty tool saves space in cupboard.
-Multifunctional sharpener sharps all blades. No need to have more stones.
-Ergonomic anti-slip handle fits palms comfortably.
1. Clear the sharpener after use with a damp cloth or mild brush, wipe dry.
2. Please do not use it with serrated knives and scissors.
3. Sharpen the knife in one direction ONLY. Do not pull the knife backward and forward.
4. Please keep the knife sharpener away from children to avoid any accidents.
5. It is normal that the ceramic rod turns black after long use.
6. Please do not wash it in dishwasher or immerse it in water.
Material ABS TPU and stainless steel Weight 10.2oz Color black and grey Dimension 23.7×7.8×4.4 CM Package included 1 x knife and scissor sharpener