What is Beeswax Food Wraps?
Beeswax food wrapping paper is a reusable natural beeswax wrapper.Everyone needs to take responsibility for protecting the environment,so use it instead of plastic wrap to help reduce white pollution.
Why use Wrappers of Adoric?
- Food-grade Safety.The safety was approved by FDA and tested by LFGB.It The beeswax wrapping papers are made with healthy and environmentally friendly materials.It allows the beeswax wraps to contact with the ingredients directly. You can directly cover the cut fruits and vegetables with beeswax wrappers to keep it fresh, such as apples, avocados, tomatoes, onions, melons, etc.
- Keep food fresh.It uses natural organic cotton, which helps it tightly wraps food while ensuring natural circulation of air. In addition, beeswax can isolate food from dirt, moisture and odor.This is why it can make sure your food stay fresh longer.
- Environmentally friendly choice.Our beeswax wraps uses degradable and recyclable materials that will not pollute the environment. This can perfectly replace plastic products.
- Reusable and washable.The reusable material is 100% natural and easy to wash by hand in cold water with mild dish soap. You can fold and store it in your dry cabinets. Remember to keep away from heat, microwaves and dishwashers.
- Lovely product packaging design.The pretty pattern on the wrap also improves taste on the outdoor party.
- Different size.The 4 packs with three different sizes for various needs.
How to clean the Beeswax wrapping paper?
- Hand wash with cold water.Don't use the hot water to wash the beeswax wrap,which would melt beeswax.The surface layer of beeswax paper can be hardened with cold water, which makes it easier to clean. During the cleaning process, you need to gently wipe off the stains with your hands.
- Use clean water or moderate detergent.Usually only need to rinse the wrapping paper with water, but if you need to use detergent to clean it, make sure that it does not contain alcohol. Because alcohol dissolves beeswax paper.
- Let it dry naturally after washing or dry with a towel.