What is memory foam pillow?
Our bamboo memory foam pillow is made of memory foam, which couldn’t stick together and which guarantees air circulation, avoids bacterial growth.
Why you need the memory foam pillows?
- Best pillow filling.Bamboo memory foam pillow is contain a modified memory foam filling - 80% Visco Elastic Foam with 20% Polyester Gel Fiber.It keeps you feeling cool in hot summer.
- Comfortable and Washable Cover.The surface of our bamboo pillow is composed of 60% polyester fiber and rayon made of 40% bamboo fiber. Breathable and washable bed pillow cover with cooling bamboo to keep you cool all night and wake up refreshed. Of course,you can easily clean the shredded memory foam pillow by removing the cover.
- Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow - Compared with the other bamboo memory foam pillow on the market, it adds about 400g more filling than others to make sure that every customer can find his/her perfect comfortable loft with our pillows for sleeping by adding or removing foam.It can simulate the body shape of the human body and provide full support to all parts, allowing people to relax their head completely during sleep. Long-term use of a high pillow will change the physiological curvature of the cervical spine, leaving the neck muscles in a long-term fatigue state, which may also cause ligament strain.And low pillows can cause insufficient blood supply to the brain.So you must choose a foam memory pillow.
- Personalized Pillows for Sleeping - Adoric bamboo pillow is made from shredded memory foam, so it would provides personalized support to your head, neck and shoulders.The memory foam pillow uses the ergonomic physical modeling and the memory, slow pressure, and support of the slow-rebound sponge to realize the close connection of the pillow with human body,perfectly absorbing the height of the human body.The best bed pillow is perfect for side sleepers, back sleepers and stomach sleepers.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Each memory foam pillow comes with a full one-year warranty.
Who is Shredded Memory Foam Pillow good for?
- People who sleep with a pillow between their knees in addition to their primary head pillow due to back or leg pain.
- People who sleep on their side, since this position requires added support for spinal alignment and targeted pressure relief.
- Back-sleepers, who tend to be more comfortable on shredded memory foam pillows due to their moldability.
- People who prefer to sleep on pillows that are relatively high-loft, and/or pillows rated between Medium and Firm.