Flank steaks may have been our most-eaten meat. If you are a lover of steak, you can not miss Grilled Flank Steak and Vegetables. It matches so perfectly with crisp-tender grilled corn, zucchini, and tomatoes! Have a try and you will love it!
- 1.5 pounds flank steak
- 1 corn, divided into 4 parts
- 2 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together olive oil, rosemary, red wine vinegar, and garlic; season with salt and pepper and set it aside.
- Season the cow's belly with chili powder and garlic, rubbing thoroughly on each side; season with salt and pepper. Brush with 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Brush the corn, zucchini, and tomatoes with the remaining 2 tablespoons of canola oil; season with salt and pepper and set it aside.
- Add the flank meat to the grill, then flip it twice until its’ surface scorched. It takes about 4-6 minutes on each side. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Add corn, zucchini, and tomato accordingly to the grill and flip them from time to time until the tomatoes blister and break apart and the surface of 2 vegetables charred. Roasting corn takes about 10 minutes, zucchini about 7 minutes, and tomatoes for 2-5 minutes. Power off.
- Mix all the seasoning together.
- Slice the steak thinly, pour the sauce over the top. Place the shallots over the top if you like. Enjoy!
Feel free to share with us if any ideas!
You may also like,