As eveyone knows, breakfast is important as a meal to start the day.In fact,we often choose some quick ways to finish breakfast, like oatmeal, milk.But after some hours,we'll feel hungry.
Today,I want to share you a heathy recipe which is super easy to make and never let you feel hungry in a few hours.What is it?Avocado Toast with a Poached Egg.You'll love the soft yolk, creamy poached egg.
- 1 egg
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- a handful of greens spinach
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 chopped red chilli
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Add water to the pot and boil.Poach the eggs in the pan for 2-3 minutes.Drain the surface water with kitchen paper.
- Smash avocado in a small bowl and season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Brush the bread with olive oil.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the bread.Then put the poached egg on the top.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and chopped red chilli,served with spinach.
1.How to choose the ripe avocado?
Firstly,look at the surface color of avocado.Avocado will show different colors during the ripening process.You can distinguish according to the reference provided by our pictures.
Secondly,you can gently squeeze the avocado with your hand,the feature of elastic one can be a perfect choice.If it doesn't pop up when you gently squeeze the avocado by hands,that can be the overripe avocado.
Thirdly,there's a handle alongside the avocado, the olive handle might indicate a better feature
2.How to poach an egg?Choose a fresh egg.Because it can better maintain the perfect shape of the egg when you cook it.
Crack your egg and pour it into the bowl.
Adding 1 tablespoon of light colored vinegar. Then, adding water to the pot and boiling, also pouring the vinegar slowly.
Slowly stir the water to swirl it.Then drop egg in a swirling vortex of water and cook for 2~4 minutes.