The kitchen is a place that must be kept clean. If you don't clean it regularly, the bacteria will start to multiply and hurt your family's body. Instead of using man-made chemical kitchen cleaners, there are also many ways to clean the kitchen with all-nature kitchen cleaners. These are some kitchen hacks you need to know.
- Dishwashing liquid
- You need to sprinkle the salt on the cutting board.
- Divide the lemon into two halves, using the lemon with the fleshy side down to rub gently on the salt.Let the salt and lemon solution sit for approximately five minutes.
- Wash the cutting board with water,then put it in a place to dry.
2. Frying Pan
- Baking soda
1.Cut the potatoes, sprinkle the salt in the pan, and rub the salt with the potatoes.
2.Too many stubborn solid stains at the bottom of the frying pan?You can try add pasta which mix some baking soda with little water,leave it on the bottom for 2 hours and then rinse with water and then wipe with a sponge.
3. Can Opener
- White vinegar
- Put the can opener in white vinegar for soaking,then wait 30 minutes.
- Remove the can opener from the white vinegar and carefully clean the stain with a toothbrush.
Blade wheels often contain some stains, which are very difficult to clean .So you could use
toothpickto get into the spaces and scrape out dirty stuff.
4. Water Kettles
- white vinegar
- Add white vinegar to the water in a ratio of 1:1.
- Boil the water and cook for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
5. Sterilizing Utensils
- white vinegar and alcohol
- Cross contamination is easy to happen if sterilizing utensils are not cleaned.
- Put sterilizing Utensils in the boiled water for 15 minutes and use enough water to cover all of them. Then dry them and wipe with alcohol.
- baking soda and white vinegar
- raw egg
Kitchen rags are a great breeding ground for bacteria.
- Use baking soda and white vinegar to clean greasy rags in warm water. Then boil rags with clean water for a few minutes.
- Place and dirty rags and raw egg shells in water and bring to a boil over high heat for about 6 minutes. Then rinse with Rinse with clean water, and let it dry for the next use.
- Mung beans and white vinegar
- 75% medical alcohol
Vessels with smooth and delicate surfaces are liable to be contaminated with impurities. At the same time, the glassware needs to be cleaned on both sides.
- Inner wall cleaning, Mung beans of plant seeds and white vinegar are good helpers for cleaning. Put them in a glass, seal the mouth of the glass and shake them vigorously. By rubbing the mung beans against the glass, the stains will be removed.
- Outer wall cleaning, clean gauze with 75% medical alcohol can be used to scrub the outer wall of the glass. After cleaning, rinse the glass with clean water for several times.
8.Floor and tiles
- Grass ash
Kitchen grease tends to stick to floors and tiles that is hard to clean up over time.
- Use water to mix the Grass ash into a paste to cover the ground and tiles, cleaning with plain water the next day.
- Grass ash refers to the plant burned out after the residual, it has alkaline, can react with grease, and has a certain frictional, so can effectively clean the floor and tile stains. Importantly, Cement floors are best cleaned with grass ash.