Most people love fluffy and soft pancakes for the breakfast.It seems that we usually spend a little time on weekend to try some new recipe of pancakes.But today I want to share a perfect recipe with you.It just requires some simple ingredients that are easy to find in your kitchen. Most importantly, it is so easy that you can make a short stack of pancakes in 20 minutes.
Here we go! Follow the recipe to make perfect pancakes for your breakfast.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Melted Chocolate or maple syrup
- Place the flour,backing powder,salt and sugar in a large bowl.Then add milk ,egg and melted butter and mix until smooth.Then rest the batter for about 5 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat.Add a knob of butter and melt it.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the pan and spread into a circle.Cook it for about 2~3 minutes until the edge of the batter looks dry and bubbles appear on the surface .Then turn it over and bake for another 2~3 minutes.
- Pie the small stack of pancakes together then serve with maple syrup or melted chocolate .You also can decorate the pancake with some fruit you like.
- How to make your pancake fluffy?
Don’t overmix your batter.You need to control the time and churn when you mix the batter.Because it’ll affect some structural elements in your batter which will make your pancake chewy.
- Why do we need to let the batter rest?
This will relax the gluten that may develop during the mixing process.It’s the key to making fluffy pancake.
- How to store the pancakes and keep them fresh?
Ok, there is our reciept for your stack of pancakes, they’re delicious slathered in butter and syrup.Especially when you nibble off a bite,you’ll love the combination of crisp and soft taste.