Using a scale in the bathroom is a great way to monitor your weight so that it helps you keep healthy all the time. So it’s necessary to get an accurate scale which is reliable enough. But how much do you know it? Let's get started.
Why do you need a bathroom scale?
As the name has shown, a bathroom scale tracks your health information about Weight, Body Water, Body Fat, Bone Mass, BMI, BMR, Muscle Mass, Visceral Fat. It is your healthy assistant, which can measure 8 body metrics to show on "Adoric Health" APP via connecting with your mobile phone or other devices. Bluetooth scale supports you and your family to share one scale to manage health metrics and improve health conditions. Best accuracy, multifunction and multiple-users make it popular.
How does it work?
The accurate scale in the bathroom and "Adoric Health" APP are easy to set and use. Check below to find the answer.
1. How to switch related information?
- The unit(kg, lb): switch the unit by Setting-My information-Unit. It can not be measured in stones.
- The language: switch the unit by Setting-My information-Language. The Adoric Health App changes with the language set on the phone. If the user sets the language of the phone to English/Spanish, the app is English/Spanish too.
- The user: switch the user by Setting-My information-user. You can delete users too.
2. How to ensure the measuring results are accurate?
- Input your personal information accurately on the APP.
- Lay the digital bathroom scale on a hard and flat surface, and stand on the central area. Avoid carpet or soft surfaces.
- Make sure your feet are bare and dry.
- If you got pregnant, do not use it.
- Avoid taking measurements immediately after vigorous exercise or after taking a bath or sauna.
- Please wait for one or two hours after drinking lots of water or water eating a meal.
- Do not immerse the scale in water.
- Please weigh with shoes when you use "baby mode".
- Remove the batteries if you are not using the scale for a long time.
- Do not overload the scale(maximum 396lb/180kg)
3. How to re-calibrate the bathroom scale?
- Step on the scale to turn the power on.
- Step off and let the reading go back to 0.0kg/0.0lb.
- The calibration will be done automatically.
- Do not stand on the edge of the scale or jump on it.
- Please use a damp cloth or a glass cleaner when you clean the surface of the scale.
- Not recommended for any person using a pacemaker, electronic life support system or other portable electronic medical devices.
- Take measurements at the same or similar time of the day.
- Body Fat Percentage measurement is intended for users between 10 and 99 years old.
- Only for family daily use and should not be used as medical usage. Consult a professional doctor when undertaking any diet or exercise program.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does the display mean as below?
a. The display indicates"Err" when measuring body fat:
- Your feet or scale are too wet.
- Overload the maximum capacity(396lb/180kg)
- Body parameter settings should be with Height(3.28-7.2 feet), aged(10-99 years old)
b. No body fat data indicates:
- Make sure there are no other Bluetooth connections turned on with proximity.
- Dry and bare feet are required and make sure you are stepping on the metal pad of the scale with bare feet.
- Ensure the Bluetooth function is open.
- Please input the personal information with Height(3.28-7.2 feet), aged(10-99 years old).
c. The display indicates"Lo": it means that you have to change the batteries.
d. The display indicates nothing and keeps blinking: please check whether the insulation piece is taken out, batteries are installed or batteries are in low and need replacing. (When the LCD of scale is not flashing, which means the APP is successfully connected)
2. Which type of phone version can be connected?
Please check your phone model and make sure your phone Bluetooth is connecting to the scale.
a. For Android devices:
- 4.3 or above with Bluetooth 4.0;
- For Android 5.0 or above, please turn on GPS location on the phone before Bluetooth connection (the Access Location Info in the APP shows "Allow").
b. For IOS devices:
- IOS 8.0 or above;
- For IOS 11, the Bluetooth is on in setting interface, but actually, it may be off in controlling interface. Please make sure the Bluetooth turn on for both setting interface and controlling interface.
If you update your phone version so the historical data will disappear, because which is equivalent to re-installing the software. If you want to recover it please uninstall the app, restart your phone, and download it again.
If you have any other suggestions, feel free to comment below and we would like to get back to you as soon as possible.
You may also like,