Vegetable slicer is one of the most common tools in kitchen. It’s an easy and safe tool to cut vegetables into pieces. But do you know there are vegetable slicers that can spiralize vegetables as well?
When I first heard the term of spiralized vegetable, I was so confused and could not picture an image of what that is. Yet, meals made of spiralized vegetable has entered the repertoire of healthy eating for a long time. While spiralized vegetable is more appealing on plate, it is also a naturally gluten-free, low-carb vegan alternative to pasta. With a vegetable slicer, you can cut vegetables into noodles within few minutes.
Spiralizing vegetable with knife can be a time-consuming, boring, and sometimes even dangerous task for kitchen work. But with vegetable slicer, you can get your desired veggie noodle models quickly and safely.
Moreover, a vegetable slicer is also easy to clean. Buying new kitchen tools can sometimes be a problem to many of us, since the space for kitchen is never big enough. But vegetable slicer is small enough to fit in any place of in your kitchen. It does not require much maintenance as well. After usage, you can clean it by simply placing it under the tape water for a few seconds and let it dry by the side.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use vegetable slicer right now, please allow me to introduce Adoric’s 3 in 1 Heavy Duty Veggie Slicer. Being able to safely cut vegetables and fruits into three different shapes in minutes, Adoric’s 3 in 1 Heavy Duty Veggie Slicer is undoubtedly one great choice for vegetable lover and those who simply wish to have a healthy eating style.
So far, it is clear now what a vegetable slicer is, but there is much more to say about how to use it to make a meal. Let me show you one healthy and tasty spiralized vegetable recipe by using our Adoric vegetable slicer: zucchini noodle soup Soup. This 20-minute recipe represents how to make a quick, delicious, and nutritious soup with the use of vegetable slicer that you can try later in your kitchen.
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed fennel seed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp anise seed
- Pinch of cinnamon,salt, and black pepper
- 4cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Asian chili sauce
- 2 cups chopped red or purple cabbage
- Thai red Pepper
- handful of chopped Cilantro (or thai basil)
- 1–2 diced green onions
- 1 Lime (cut into wedges)
- Sesame seeds to garnish.
- Crushed salted nuts
- sea salt and black pepper
- Adoric 3 in 1 Vegetable Slicer
- Clean your zucchini and cut into noodles with Adoric 3 in 1 Vegetable Slicer (You can choose your desired noodle shape by pushing one of the three bottoms). Place your zucchini noodles (zoodles) in a bowl for later.
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan over medium heat, then add garlic, ginger and stir fry until lightly browned for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in crushed fennel seeds, cumin, anise seeds, cinnamon, salt, black pepper, broth, and lime juice. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in your fish sauce and chili sauce, then addin chopped cabbage and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the zoodles, and bring to a quick boil again. Then reduce to low heat and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer your soup to a soup bowl
- Garnish with sliced jalapeño, chopped cilantro, diced green onion, lime wedge, sesame seeds, crushed nuts, sea salt and black pepper.
There are many tasty meals you can make with a vegetable slicer. As you become more familiar with this kitchen tool, I’m sure you will find how fun it is to have one vegetable slicer in your kitchen.