Nothing popular than a pizza. Your favorite delivery pizza tastes great, but homemade Tomato and Cheese Pizza is also attractive. The sauce is tomatoey and the crust is perfectly chewy. Want to know the secrets?
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 pound sausage
- 1/4 pound onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 pound green olives
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup semolina flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped garlic
- 5 teaspoons tomato juice
- Dissolve yeast and sugar into water in a large bowl, then let stand for 5 minutes. Add olive oil, salt, and water and stir in flour until a raggy dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board and knead with hands until dough is smooth and elastic about 10 minutes. Or use a mixer with a dough hook, and knead about 5 minutes.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and turn to coat all sides with oil. Cover bowl loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, 1 to 2 hours. Punch dough down, and let rise another 45 minutes. Set it aside.
- Cook the sausage until slightly pink. Drain it, sliced and set it aside.
- Roll the pizza dough and place it in the pizza tray.
- Mix all the pizza dressing and spread the pizza sauce over the pizza dough using the back of a spoon to create a thin layer. Add shredded mozzarella, sausage, tomato, onion, green olives, red bell pepper evenly across the dough and top with the mozzarella.
- Place pizza in a preheated 350° F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven until the crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and with olive oil. Slice and enjoy it!
You may choose vegetables as your preference. We hope you got it.
Do you have any other suggestions? Comment below.
You may also like,