Eggs are delicious and contain high protein. Therefore, most breakfasts are centered around eggs. However, it is not for everyone, whether for health reasons or people’s boredom with eggs. What can we make for breakfast without eggs?
Check the following 10 healthy breakfast ideas without eggs!
I. Cinnamon Raisin Granola
The best breakfast idea without eggs is cinnamon raisin granola. It contains many healthy ingredients and can be stored for two weeks.
- Preheat your oven to 300ºF and line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix nuts, seeds, raisins, shredded coconut, spices, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir the coconut oil, honey, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a small bow.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir until fully mixed.
- Spread the mixture onto parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the edges turn golden.
- Cut the granola into the required pieces.
II. Chocolate Chip Waffles
Chocolate chip waffles is a quick and easy vegan breakfast that can make your busy morning easy.
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Mix the gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda, mini chocolate chips, vanilla extract, sweetener, and water.
- Pour batter onto the waffle maker and close the lid to make a waffle.
- Take out the waffle and drench it in jam.
III. Loaded Sweet Potato
Loaded sweet potatoes is a very flexible breakfast, and you can add any ingredients you like.
- Bake sweet potatoes in the oven at 400ºF for 40-60 minutes.
- Cut the baked sweet potatoes.
- Add your desired fruits, granola, all kind of nut and peanut butter, etc.
IV. Cucumber Salmon Toast
If you are following a low-carb diet, then cucumber salmon toast is your ideal breakfast.
- Spread Greek yogurt evenly over toast.
- Then put cucumber slices and salmon slices.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh scallion.
V. Overnight Oats
Unlike hot oatmeal, overnight oatmeal has a denser texture and has been loved by thousands of people.
- Mix oats, yogurt, Chia seeds, maple syrup, or honey in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate it overnight.
- The next morning, directly put some fruit on it and enjoy it. You can also heat it in the microwave for 30-60 seconds before eating.
VI. Almond Porridge
A bowl of warm almond porridge is definitely the choice of most people in the cold winter.
- Heat the coconut cream in a small saucepan on medium heat until it forms a liquid.
- Add almond flour and sweetener, and mix well.
- Keep stirring for approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy it.
VII. Banana Cheese Shake
Can banana cheese shake be a breakfast? Of course. Both cheese and milk can provide you with high protein.
- Place banana, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla, and honey in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cup along with graham cracker crumbles.
- Sip with a straw.
VIII. Vegan Breakfast Tacos
Compared to the previous recipes, making vegan breakfast tacos is a bit more complicated.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Bake dry chickpeas and tomatoes for 20 minutes.
- Add the tofu to a non-stick skillet and then break it up with a spatula.
- Heat the tofu over medium heat until the tofu turns slightly brown.
- Put tofu, chickpeas, and tomatoes evenly onto tortillas.
IX. Almond Butter Baked Banana
A special breakfast idea without eggs is to bake banana with almond butter and cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Cut the banana along the centerline without peeling
- Fill the gap with almond butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Eat after cooling.
X. Vegan Omelet
The last breakfast idea without eggs is a vegan omelet. However, eggs are not a necessity.
- Mix chickpea flour, chia seed flour, salt, baking soda, non-dairy yogurt, and water.
- Thinly slice the onion, tomato, and jalapeno.
- Preheat the pan and brush with oil.
- Pour the batter and cook on low heat.
- Put the vegetables on the batter.
- Cook for 3 – 5 minutes, and then flip slightly.
- Wait a few minutes, and then put it on a plate and serve with ketchup.
Eggs aren’t the only option for those in need of high-protein healthy breakfast ideas. All of these egg-free breakfasts can meet your nutritional goals.